FAQ's - uw vragen beantwoordTerug naar Categorielijst
- How do I set up an account with NameDrive?
- How much does a NameDrive account cost?
- Do I have to select a payout ID when I sign up?
- How do I add my domains to NameDrive?
- How many domains can I add at one time?
- What’s the minimum amount of domains I can park with NameDrive?
- I am trying to add a domain to my account but I am getting an error message that the domain is already listed on NameDrive. How do I add the domain to my account?
- I am already parked with another company how do I change to NameDrive?
- How do I park my domains?
- My parked pages aren’t resolving. What’s the problem?
- What kind of traffic can parked names have?
- How do I receive my NameDrive earnings?
- What do I do if I forget my login details?
- Can I use NameDrive's DNS server and add MX entries for my domains so I can set up an email redirect?
- Can I forward my domains to NameDrive's DNS IP?
- I didn't receive my confirmation mail when I signed up to NameDrive, what's wrong?
Click on “Register Now” located on the top right of the NameDrive homepage and follow the steps on the registration page. Please take time to read our Terms and Conditions when setting up an account.
Once you have completed registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in that mail and you are ready to go. If you do not receive a confirmation mail, please check your junk mail box.
No. You can select a payout ID at a later date if you like.
However, don’t forget to select a payout ID before your parking payments are due or we won’t be able to send you your payments! If you have no payment ID for your account, then we will, naturally, pay you out in full when the next payment is due and once you have entered your details.
If you’d like to receive your payment as quickly as possible, we would recommend selecting PayPal. If you’d like to set up a free PayPal account, click here. NameDrive uses Mass Pay which means you do not pay the 3% PayPal commission when you receive your payment.
Once you have set up and confirmed your NameDrive account, log in on the homepage and click the ‘Add domains’ button. On the next page, you can simply paste your domains into the ‘Add domains’ box. Enter your domains with one domain per line and no commas between each entry.
Click ‘Save & Continue’. On the next page, you can set up your domains as you like (this can also be done later, see Optimization). Click ‘Save & Continue’ again and the domain will be added into your account.
You can add anything from one to several thousand domains by pasting them into the Add Domains box.
There are no minimum requirements for parking with NameDrive.
It is possible that a domain you are trying to list is already on the NameDrive system. This could be because the previous owner hasn’t removed it from his account or because a user has mistyped the domain when adding it to his account. If you are the domain owner, simply click the 'ownership review' button and we will be automatically notified. The domain's whois will be reviewed within 24 hours and the name moved into your account automatically.
All you need to do is add the domains to your free NameDrive account and point the domains to NameDrive. This can be done either by URL redirect or DNS change.
Parking your domains is done in two stages:
Firstly, add your domains to your NameDrive portfolio.
Secondly, contact your registrar (the place where you registered your domains) and either change the DNS settings to our servers:
ns1.fastpark.net - 188.8.131.52
ns2.fastpark.net - 184.108.40.206
ns3.fastpark.net - (Not always necessary)
Or forward your domain’s URL to www.ndparking.com/YourDomain.com
Remember to replace ‘YourDomain.com’ with your own domains.
Another problem could be that the domain is not listed in your NameDrive account. If you have changed the settings at your registrar, you just need to list it in your NameDrive account and you’re good to go.
No, this is not something NameDrive supports.
We can only guarantee support for domains which are pointing to our DNS or are URL forwarded to www.ndparking.com/YourDomain.com.
If you do not wish to use either of these methods, use any other DNS server that allows you to set MX records and set the CNAME to ndparking.com.
In some cases, our confirmation emails land in mail providers' spam folders.
Our confirmation mail is sent immediately when you sign up for NameDrive. If you don't receive it within 30 minutes, please check your spam folder. If you still can't locate the email, please contact our support team and we will gladly manually confirm the account for you.
- Wordt betaald voor het parkeren van je domeinen bij NameDrive
- Domeinen op de NDX Markt noteren is gratis
- Kies het soort verkoop dat het best bij u past
- Verkoop aan duizenden NameDrive domein professionals wereldwijd