FAQ - your questions answeredBack to Category List
- About Optimizing on NameDrive
- Portfolio Optimization
- Folder Optimization
- Domain Optimization
- What does Settings History show?
- What is the Capitalization tool for?
You can change your NameDrive settings in many different ways and in many different areas in the NameDrive Front Office. You can do so in bulk for thousands of domains at once or in very fine detail for several countries on any given domain.
To optimize your domains, click the ‘Optimization’ link on the left navigation menu. This will allow you to change settings for all folders in your portfolio. You can click on a folder to drill down to optimize specific domains in that folder. By clicking a specific domain, you will be taken to the Domain Profile page where you can optimize that specific domain in great detail.
You can also check the orange Optimization Wizard anywhere you see it to optimize specific domains on the fly without having to load an optimization page.
Usually, you will click from the Portfolio Optimization page on one of the folder names to enter the Folder Optimization page. This is your quickest and simplest ticket to optimizing your domains quickly and effectively and will be where most of your optimization needs are met.
In the top (gray) row, you can, as on the Portfolio Optimization page, change all parameters for all domains in that folder in bulk. Simply click the check box next to the parameter you wish to set, make your changes and then press ‘save changes’ at the bottom of the page.
In the subsequent rows, you can optimize on a per-domain basis with the power of being able to see the vital stats for each domain. The domains are automatically sorted by Views, so you can see if you have any domains with high views, but low CTR – namely ideal candidates for optimization. You can also sort by CTR and RPM.
The Domain Overview page shows you everything you need to know about your domain so that you can optimize it to extract its maximum potential.
You can access the Domain Overview page by clicking on a specific domain name when viewing a folder, or by searching for a specific domain in the Quick Search at the top of the left navigation menu.
The Optimization area of the Domain Overview page has three main areas:
- The top row allows you to capitalize certain letters in your domain name, choose your sales settings and enter a private comment for your own use.
- The next section allows you to set a keyword for All Regions and to add any country in the world for specific optimization. By clicking “Show Top Five”, you will add the top five countries sending traffic to your domain for optimization.
- The final section allows you to choose your landing page settings, these determine which kinds of related searches are used and catchall traffic is accepted.
Below the Optimization area, you can see various reports which will further help you optimize your domain: User Searches show you what users to your domain are searching for. The traffic origin graphs show where traffic to your domains is coming from. The Settings History section shows you how settings you have made to your domains affected their performance.
Read the NameDrive Optimization Guide for a more detailed look at optimization on NameDrive.
You can use the Capitalization tool to capitalize certain letters in the domains in your account. To access the tool, either click the 'Capitalization' button at the top of the domain table on Folder Overview or just click the required letters in the Optimization area on the Domain Overview page.
- Get paid to park your domains with NameDrive.
- Listing domains on NDX Market is free
- Choose the type of sales which suits you
- Sell to thousands of NameDrive's domain professionals worldwide